Interested in having our team there on your Wedding Day?! Please Fill Appointment Request Form Below.
Look amazing on your wedding day! We work with brides - and bridal parties - to create hair & makeup styles to suit individuals or group themes. Oh, and don't forget your custom airbrush tan to achieve the most natural looking glow to complement your dress.
If you already know which look you'd like, or still not sure what style would suit you best, our experienced & friendly team of artists will help ensure you look exactly the way you've always dreamed.
Our team of makeup and hair artists travels to your location on your wedding day. We provide traditional and airbrush makeup, false eyelashes, as well as hair styling for the bride and all other wedding party members as needed.
Please note that our fees not only cover the hair, makeup, and airbrush tanning services but also phone and email consultations, unlimited contact with us, skin care advice, planning, scheduling as well as travel time. We are here to help you coordinate hair, makeup, and airbrush tanning needs so that everything goes smoothly.
On average, each client exchanges some 60 emails with us throughout the planning process, so our fees also reflect the time we put into managing each project.
TRIALS (8-12 weeks prior to wedding if possible)Trial are not required, but recommended. Trials are a great time to meet your artist, get to know each other, and create your desired Wedding Day Look!
When to book a Trial?
- Engagement Photos
- Before a Dress Fitting
- Bachelorette Party
- Date Night
- Bridal Shower
- Day Off
All Bridal Makeup pricing is for airbrush or traditional makeup, false eyelashes, and touch up lip kit are included.
If you are a very detail-oriented person, we recommend you hire one of our artist for an hourly touch up fee. We will stay with you for the photos and make sure you are picture perfect for every shot.
Our artists will work with you to create your desired look and even recommend styles that enhance your features best if you'd like. When deciding on your hair style please keep the following in mind.
- Models Hair Color, Texture, and length are the same as yours
- Wedding Season - Is your wedding in Spring, Summer, or Fall
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Vail or no vail
- Can you wear your desired hair style comfortably for 8-12 hours
- Your trial should ideally be scheduled 8-12 weeks before your wedding.
- By this time, most of the details of your wedding will be finalized, and you will have your jewelry, veil and other accessories. Within this timing, you will be less likely to change your mind about the look between the trial and the wedding.
- Scheduling a trial during the same season as your wedding (winter, spring, summer etc.) will help us analyze your needs.
- Skin that is dry in the winter might be oily in the summer and lead us to use different products.
- We also tend to favor heavier, darker makeup in the winter, and lighter, fresher makeup in the summer months. Hair also behaves differently in different seasons; a look that might be a great idea in the winter might not work as well in the summer.
- A great time for scheduling your trial can be right before your dress fitting. This enables you to see how the makeup and hair look with your dress.
- Alternatively, you can book the trail on the day of your engagement shoot to see how the makeup and hair photograph.
It’s best to book 8-12 months in advance or as soon as possible, especially for a wedding taking place in the spring, summer or early fall months, as these tend to be the busiest.
Hair, makeup, and/or airbrush tanning services must be booked for a minimum of 4 people of your wedding party to receive on-location services.. If you would like to book both makeup and hair, you need to have at least 4 people requiring makeup and four requiring hair styling.
Bookings are secured for a given date upon contract signature and payment of a $50 non-refundable deposit. 50% is due at trial or time of booking if no trial is booked.
Remaining 50% is due one week prior to the wedding or event date.
Overland Park Market - Travel expenses are included for locations up to 15 miles from Overland Park, Kansas. Beyond this distance, a fee of $1/per mile will apply.
Los Angeles & New York Market - Travel expenses are as follows. $1/ per mile from DTLA/ Midtown Manhattan to your venue or address listed on your contract.
We also do destination Weddings!
TOLLS AND PARKING
Where a location involves toll or parking fees, client is responsible for covering these expenses.
Complete terms are outlined in our booking contract.
Contact us today to book your trial and wedding day services.